Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kickball with the seniors

   


       Kickball on a sunny day with the seniors nothing better right? WRONG! Half of the seniors didn't even play. It came to a point when there were only 3 of us playing outfield and only 2 kickers. I felt like I was melting of boredom. I looked to the other side where the grade 8s and 9s were playing. I finally decided this game was going nowhere. I was playing third base and it was nearest to the other game. I waited for a ball to pass me so I could get it.  Then there it was,  the perfect chance. A ball flew right by me and I ran as hard as I could to it. I threw it all the the way to the pitcher and that's when I booked it to the other game. I joined the outfielders and I was no longer in the boring seniors game. These seniors tisk, tisk, tisk. The game only lasted about 10 minutes with the grade 8s and 9s. EVERYONE was sitting down on the grass hills and it was just Gurkirat, JR, Brennan and I playing. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment